skip to content

Research Operations Office


Published on Thu, 22/10/2020 - 14:00

Due to technical difficulties implementing the upgrade of X5 on Thursday 8th October, a decision was made to postpone the release. The issues have now been resolved and the Project Team are now in a position to reschedule. The proposed date for the upgrade to take place is Tuesday 24th November 2020, during which X5 and some other Research Office systems will be temporarily unavailable.  Details are still being finalised and will be circulated as soon as possible, but if you have any immediate queries, please email