skip to content

Research Operations Office


Published on Fri, 15/05/2020 - 16:59

Departments should be aware that it is their responsibility to log in the Je-S and retrieve the start certificate, complete the information on the expenditure that has triggered the start of the project, and then submit back to the Je-S submitter pool.  The Department should then inform the Research Operations Office so that they can forward it to the Research Council.  The grant may lapse if not started within this period. If you have any queries then please contact your (Senior) Reserach Support Advisor.