For work conducted by the University that does not fall within the remit of 'research', contracts may be required that do not come under the responsibility of the Research Operations Office.
Non-research related contracts may be the responsibility of several different units - your Department, Legal Services, Cambridge Enterprise, Procurement Services, Development Office, International Strategy Office.
Some Examples of non-research contracts:
- Consultancy - contact Cambridge Enterprise
- Donation - contact Development Office
- Technology Transfer/IP commercialisation - contact Cambridge Enterprise
- Services agreement outgoing - contact Cambridge Enterprise; incoming - contact Procurement Services
- Subcontract - contact Cambridge Enterprise
- Visitor’s Agreements that are unrelated to existing agreements - contact Departments